Transcript Requests for Students Not Currently Enrolled

Transcript Requests: for Students Not Currently Enrolled

(Current students please go to Transcript Requests: Current Students)

The transcript is an official record of a student's entire tenure at Colby, listing all courses taken and grades earned. Other information on the transcript includes:
  • full name as it appears in official College records
  • major(s) and minor(s)
  • Dean's List notations
  • if the baccalaureate degree has been awarded, the date of award and any honors earned
  • G.P.A., term by term and cumulative, for students who entered Colby in 1987 or later

There is no fee for this service, unless overnight delivery is requested. Transcripts may be withheld if the requester has an outstanding College financial obligation.

Click on this Transcript Request Form link to download a copy of the form, which can be printed using Adobe Acrobat. Fill out the form, then mail, fax, or drop it off in person at the Registrar's Office; we are located in Eustis 201. Telephone and e-mail requests are not accepted.

If your machine does not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, click on one of the links below to download a free copy of this program: Acrobat Reader for Windows or for Mac.

Last updated on 3/4/02.