To annotate or write on slides while you are presenting them:
- Open your PowerPoint presentation
- Go into your slide show as you normally would
- Slide Show > From the beginning (or any other position)
- Once in the slide show, Right-Click on any slide you wish to write on
- Select “Pointer Options“
- Select a writing tool and color
- Notate, draw or mark up your slide
- When you exit the Slide Show, you will be asked if you want to save your notations.
Click here to view a video clip illustrating this feature.