- Easier section editing – Change section titles without leaving the page, speeding up your course creation. More about section editing
- Calendar block – Shows event duration by coloring the beginning and ending date. More about using the Calendar block
- Recycle bin – Deleted items are now easily recoverable using the Recycle bin. Deleted activities and resources are now collected into a Recycle bin located in the Administration block.
- Display period – This new section appears while creating new discussion topics.
- Display start and display end dates/times can be enabled, and students will only see the discussion within the display dates set. Students will not see the discussion topic listed until the display start date and time, however, it will appear gray to Teacher/TA roles.
A gray calendar icon will appear before the discussion topic to indicate to students there is a display period set for the topic. The end date will not be displayed. More about using Forums
- Download all submissions as a zip file maintains the folder structure in students submissions.
- You can now select the submissions checkboxes to Download selected submissions as a zip file to download selected submissions instead of all of them at once.
New to Moodle?
Learn Moodle 3.1: The Basics, a lynda.com course
or, contact Ellen.Freeman@colby.edu