AcITS has changed the Moodle theme to a mobile responsive theme called Boost. You’ll notice a couple of changes:
1) The blue “Turn editing on” button is no longer present on the course homepage. Here’s how to turn editing on:
- Login to your course site in Moodle
- Click the gear icon, a drop-down menu will appear
- Choose “Turn editing on”
- Begin populating your course site!
2) The admin panel (previously located on the lower left side) with course settings and other navigation links has moved. You’ll look to the gear in the right top corner to make most changes on your sites.