ITS invites you to an information session about the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications.
Colby recently began offering a campus license for Adobe Creative Cloud, which includes many Adobe applications under a subscription model. This resource is available for any Colby-owned faculty, staff, or lab computer. Commonly-used applications in this suite include:
- Acrobat DC for PDF creation and editing
- Photoshop for image manipulation
- InDesign for creating print graphics
- Premiere for video editing
In this informational session, participants will receive:
- A general overview of Creative Cloud
- A showcase of interesting and popular applications
- Resources for application-specific training
- Instructions for installing Creative Cloud
- Training to access the built-in cloud storage
- Guidance on using Creative Cloud mobile apps
This will be a joint presentation by Tim Stonesifer and Ellen Freeman of Academic ITS and Stile Cantrell from the ITS Support Center.
Date: July 30, 2019
Location: Miller Davis Classroom
Space is limited. Please RSVP
Can’t wait? To learn about Adobe apps available with Colby’s campus license now, click HERE.