You can access the Online Training Library offered through lyndaCampus on any Android device connected to the internet, anywhere in the world. Here are the steps for logging in:
- Make sure you have installed the “lynda.com” App from the Google Play Store
- Launch the “lynda.com” app on your Android device
- In the top left corner, tap the Menu button
- In the Menu, tap “Log in”
- Tap on the “Web Portal” tab and enter “www.colby.edu” then tap “Log in”
- In the “Colby” login page, enter your Colby username and password and tap “Login”
That’s it! You should now be logged in and ready to learn. If you want to double-check that you are logged in, tap the “Menu” button again, it should say “Welcome Your Name”.