Qualtrics is an industry leading online survey service that provides an easy way for faculty, staff, and students to create online surveys and then analyze the results.
To access the survey and reporting tools offered through Qualtrics, use the login button below and authenticate with your Colby username and password.
On June 7th, 2016, Qualtrics will roll out an updated platform with many new features to help simplify and streamline your workflow. Additionally, a new user interface (or “UI”) lays the foundation for an exciting new way of managing projects through Qualtrics. To view the key changes and additions Qualtrics has made to each part of the platform, visit:
Qualtrics University offers a plethora of information to help you get started with survey creation, survey dissemination, and reporting options. Here are some links to some of the most frequently asked questions:
- Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps
- Creating a Survey
- Creating Questions
- Distribution a Survey
- Viewing Results
- Working with Reports (beta)
- Capture respondent metadata
- Using the Qualtrics Offline App
Support for Qualtrics will be handled in three main ways:
- Self support – using the excellent video tutorials and text documentation offered at Qualtrics University you can find answers to most of your questions.
- Qualtrics Working Group – ITS will organize a group of like minded individuals that will meet once a semester to discuss issues, answer questions and offer tips on using Qualtrics.
- Best effort support – if neither of the first two options successfully gets you what you need, Academic ITS will do its best to answer your questions. Feel free to email them at email@example.com for more assistance.