Qualtrics is an industry-leading online survey service that provides an easy way for faculty, staff, and students to create online surveys and analyze the results.
To access the survey and reporting tools offered through Qualtrics, use the login button below and authenticate with your Colby username and password.
Qualtrics University offers a plethora of information to help you get started with survey creation, survey dissemination, and reporting options. Here are some links to some of the most frequently asked questions:
- Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps
- Creating a Survey
- Creating Questions
- Survey Distribution
- Data and Analysis Basic Overview
- Working with Reports (beta)
- Capture Respondent Metadata
- Using the Qualtrics Offline App
- 7 Tips for Writing Great Questions
Support for Qualtrics will be handled in three main ways:
- Self-support – using the excellent video tutorials and text documentation offered at Qualtrics University you can find answers to most of your questions.
- Qualtrics Users’ Group – ITS organizes a group of like-minded individuals that will meet once a semester to discuss issues, answer questions and offer tips on using Qualtrics.
- Best effort support – if neither of the first two options successfully gets you what you need, Academic ITS will do its best to answer your questions. Please email us at email@example.com for more assistance.