- Why Colby?
- Request Information
- College Profile
- Student Perspectives
- Alumni Success
- For Counselors
- Contact Admissions
Spring Semester Closing
a. Schedule check-out appointments with your CA
b. These appointments must be no later than 24hrs after your last final exam.
c. At these appointments rooms must be completely empty of all their personal belongings.
d. Inventory of Colby furniture must be complete, meaning that all Colby furniture must be present unless the student submitted a PPD work order to have the furniture removed.This should be documented on the Room Contract Form.
f. All rooms are inspected after student departure by PPD staff members, and all final damage billing is determined at this time.
h. Underclass students do not need to return mailbox key. If you choose to, the Student Post Office will hold your key while you are away. Do not return your student mailbox key to your CA or in your EXPRESS CHECK-OUT envelope, if you would like to return your mailbox key you need to turn it in to the Student Post Office.
5. Return any library books you still have and pay any library fees you may have.
Trunk room storage
There are trunk rooms in every residence hall, that can be used for summer storage.
1. They are used on a first come first serve basis.
2. Students must have belongings in closed boxes or bags.
3. The following items are not permitted in trunk rooms: furniture, carpets, electronics and opened boxes or bags
4. Each item must have a completed trunk room label on it. These labels can be obtained from the Office of Campus Life or your CA.
5. Students must schedule an appointment with the CA to gain access to the trunk room. Security will not let you into a trunk room.