- Why Colby?
- Request Information
- College Profile
- Scholars Programs
- Student Perspectives
- Alumni Success
- For Counselors
- Contact Admissions
Fall Semester Closing
1. ALL STUDENTS MUST VACATE THEIR ROOMS 24 HOURS AFTER THEIR LAST EXAM OR BY NOON ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2013.
3. If you would like someone to go over your room with you, please contact PPD in advance, and they will walk through your room with you and note any new damage.
b. Room must be left in condition found in which it was found (i.e. cleanliness, furniture, etc.).If not, this should be documented on the Room Contract Form.
4. You will want to return your ROOM KEY only to Campus Life.If you are graduating, you will want to leave your mailbox key at the mailroom.
5. You should take their own trash to the dumpster, not leave outside of door or at the end of the hall. If belongings are left there, the building will be charged for their removal.
7. Return any library books you still have and pay any library fees you may have.
Trunk room storage
There are trunk rooms in every residence hall, that can be used for storage.
1. They are used on a first come first serve basis.
2. Students must have belongings in closed boxes or bags.
3. The following items are not permitted in trunk rooms: furniture, carpets, electronics and opened boxes or bags
4. Each item must have a completed trunk room label on it. These labels can be obtained from the Office of Campus Life or your CA.
5. Students must schedule an appointment with the CA to gain access to the trunk room. Security will not let you into a trunk room.