Room Change

Occasionally you may decide that living with your current roommate(s) isn't in your best interest.  If this occurs, please first address the situation with your Hall Staff.  The Hall Staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, and can often help resolve an issue that has arisen between roommates.  If your situation gets to the point of seeking out new housing or a new roommate, please contact the Office of Campus Life at extension 4280 or email Kim Kenniston, AssociateDirector of Campus Life, to discuss your room situation and potential options.