The Colby Payroll office, part of the Office of Financial Services, provides services for students along with staff and faculty.
Payroll forms are frequently requested and we have made them available online for faculty, staff and students. These links are located on the right hand side of this page.
Most student needs can be met by using their myColby portal. Students can click their "student employment tab" to find many helpful links including time entry.
Support Staff can also log into their myColby portal and click on the "employees" tab to enter their hours via web time entry.
Faculty along with Administrative and Support Staff now have the option to utilize ADP iPayStatements.
With this system, you will be able to view, print and download the following forms 24 hours per day, 7 days per week:
- Weekly earning statements (pay stubs)
- W-2 forms (current and past 3 years)
- W-4 forms (W-4 wizard walks you through making changes to your W-4)
- If you elect to make changes to your W-4, you must print the completed form and send it to the payroll office.
You will also have the option to "Go Paperless" and receive email reminders when your pay has been deposited into your account.
If you would like to register please log into:
Click on the "Employee" Tab, click on the "ADP iPay Statements" link on the left and follow the instructions on the page.
- Upon completing the registration process, you may access your pay statements at https://ipay.adp.com. We hope you will enjoy this new feature.
The Colby College Payroll office is located in the Garrison-Foster building, 1st floor. If you have any questions regarding payroll we welcome you to stop by the office.
Payroll Office Contacts:
Susan Giroux (x4138), Brad Hallowell (x4137) or email email@example.com
For student payroll please email firstname.lastname@example.org