The Women's Health Program at Colby's Garrison-Foster Health Center strives to provide a comprehensive, health promotional
service, which includes counseling, education, and
examination services. We employ a women's health specialist, who is available for student appointments. All of our services are free of charge and completely confidential.
Appointments with the women's health specialist last 30-60 minutes; students are encouraged to ask any questions that they may have about their health and well-being.
Our confidential and comprehensive services include:
- Alcohol counseling
- Breast examinations
- Contraceptives counseling and administration (including emergency contraceptives)
- Nutrition counseling
- Lesbian and bisexual counseling and care
- Menstrual cycle disturbance examinations
- Relationship counseling
- Routine physical examinations
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexuality counseling
- STD and HIV testing and counseling
For further information, or appointments, please call the Health Center at (207) 859-4460.