The Department of Chemistry at Colby College is seeking a Teaching Assistant (full-time, ten month, academic year position), starting September 1, 2008 or January 1, 2009.
- Teach laboratory sections (primarily in organic chemistry and introductory chemistry courses)
- Prepare laboratory materials for these courses
- Grade laboratory papers
- Maintain equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in chemistry or related field.
- Graduate study in chemistry or related field.
- Experience in laboratory teaching and familiarity with computer applications are desirable.
Salary is competitive and dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please submit a resume, transcripts of undergraduate and any graduate study and three letters of recommendation to: