Summer Employment 2014



We are no longer accepting applications for summer employment.



2014 General information about working and staying on campus

2014 Summer housing information

COLBY STUDENTS:  Once you have been hired by a department, you will be contacted with instructions for completing the summer hiring process.

NON-COLBY STUDENTS:  Once you have been hired by a department, please come to Human Resources, Roberts 126, to fill out the necessary paperwork.  We are open Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

NOTE:  Non-Colby students must fill out an I-9 form each summer. Please refer to this link for the documentation required to complete the form.