These instructions are for faculty and staff.
Students who need to print a document should go to one of the public labs.
- Go to Start -> Run
- Type \\fileserver1\Software\Windows\Printing\ColorPrintingInstallers\
- Click OK
- Decide which method of printing you will be using:
- Color Print Release Station - when you print, it will queue the job until you go to Print Release Station, logon, OK the job and are charged at that time.
- Direct Print - will print directly to the printer after you OK the charges via a dialog box.
- Double click on the package name to start the installation.
- After installation is complete, click Finish.
- Once the printer window opens, if you want to make this printer your default printer, choose Printer -> Set as Default