- Why Colby?
- Request Information
- College Profile
- Scholars Programs
- Student Perspectives
- Alumni Success
- For Counselors
- Contact Admissions
Accessing the VPN
To Install the Junos Pulse Client on Mac OSX:
1. In your web browser, navigate to vpn.colby.edu. You will be presented with a login window. Enter your Colby username and password and sign in.
2. You will see the homepage for Colby's VPN. Click on the link labeled "Junos Pulse Client Installers".
3. Click on the JunosPulse-4.0-MacOSX.dmg and "Save File" if prompted.
4. Open the Downloads folder, and double-click on JunosPulse-4.0-MacOSX.dmg.
5. A window named "Junos Pulse 18.104.22.168327" will open, double-click on JunosPulse.mpkg"
6. In the Welcome screen, click Continue
7. At the Standard Install Screen, click Install, enter your password, and click "Install Software"
8. Click Close when installation is complete
9. Go to your Applications folder, and open the "Junos Pulse" application
You are now going to add a connection profile to the new VPN server
10. In the Junos Pulse client window, click on the plus sign (+) in the lower left corner
11. Enter vpn.colby.edu in both the Name: and Server URL: fields, then click Add
To start your session:
12. Click on Connect, enter your username and password, and click Connect again
You will now be able to access Colby resources securely whether you are on or off campus.
13. When you are done with Junos Pulse please click on the 'disconnect' button and close the Window.