Through our partnership with QuestBridge, Colby seeks to enroll students who have achieved academically despite financial hardship. By participating in the National College Match, we ensure the most talented students from all backgrounds have access to a Colby education. We meet 100 percent of each admitted student’s demonstrated financial need, and we do not include loans in our financial aid packages.
QuestBridge Non-Participating Finalists and Non-Finalists
If you don’t match or elect not to match with Colby, we’re still committed to meeting 100 percent of your demonstrated financial need and providing the support and resources you need to access a world-class education. All you need to do is forward your QuestBridge application to Colby to be considered for admission in our Regular Decision round. To be considered for Early Decision I or II, also submit Colby’s Early Decision Agreement.
Application Dates and Deadlines
- Early Decision I: Application materials due November 15, notification of our decision by January 1.
- Early Decision II: Application materials due January 1, notification of our decision by February 15.
- Regular Decision: Application materials due January 1, notification of our decision by April 1.
Start your Questbridge Application
Questions about your QuestBridge application or the National College Match? Contact Meghan Grandolfo, Senior Assistant Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, at email@example.com. Should you have questions about Colby’s financial aid process, please contact Senior Associate Dean and Director of Financial Aid Reo Campbell, or Associate Director of Financial Aid Jill Pierce, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-859-4830.
NESCAC Statement of Common Admissions Practices
Colby Nondiscrimination Policy
Financial Aid Requirements
All applicants who wish to be considered for financial aid should submit the following documents to Colby:
|Submitted/postmarked by:||Early Decision I||Early Decision II||Regular Decision|
|College Board CSS Profile||Nov. 15||Jan. 1||Feb. 1|
|FAFSA||Nov. 15||Jan. 1||Feb. 1|
|2015 federal income |
tax returns and W-2
(parents and student;
all pages and schedules)
|Nov. 15||Jan. 1||Feb. 1|
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Colby’s FAFSA code number is 002039. The FAFSA is the only form required to apply for federal grants and loans.
- College Board CSS Profile
- Colby’s CSS code number is 3280. The CSS Profile is only required for determining eligibility for institutional funds.
- If your parents are divorced, separated, or were never married, please submit the Noncustodial PROFILE.
- Parents’ and students’ 2015 income tax returns with all pages, schedules, and W-2’s. These tax documents should be sent via the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC) by November 15 for Early Decision I, January 1 for Early Decision II, and February 1 for Regular Decision.
- If you or your parents are not required to file a 2015 U.S. federal tax return, please complete the appropriate non-filer statement and fax it to us (207-859-4828):
- Prospective students may review publicly available information about Colby on the College’s consumer information webpage.