Our net price calculator is a good tool for families to estimate out-of-pocket cost for a year at Colby. Once you and your parents fill in the requested financial information the calculator will analyze it using Colby-specific aid calculations and it will provide an estimated annual net price. The net price is what you will pay after all grants and campus earnings are deducted from Colby’s total annual cost. Though this is merely an estimate, it will give you a general idea of what to expect when it comes time to pay your bill.
- Calculated results are only as good as the information you provide. More-accurate financial information will produce estimates that are closer to the actual net cost.
- Accuracy of calculated results may vary based on complexity of your family’s financial circumstances.
- This calculator is not a financial aid application. Students will still need to submit all required financial aid forms and meet specific deadlines in order to be considered for aid.
- Estimated grants and employment provided by this calculator are not a financial aid offer from the College. Your eligibility for aid at Colby will be determined on the basis of the information provided on a complete financial aid application.
- You may want to run the calculator at various income and asset levels, reflecting current and future family financial strength for long-term financial planning.