Past Honors Theses have covered a wide range of topics. Here are the honors theses that were completed from 2008 to 2010:
- Erica Block, Race & Rock & Role: A Visual Analysis of Rolling Stone Cover Photography
- Jamie Quine, Disney’s Daughters: An Analysis of Gender Representations in Animated Disney Films
- Henry Powell, One Generation Consuming the Next: The Racial Critique of Consumerism in George Romero’s Zombie Films
- Lissa Martin, America The Beautiful, The Bountiful, The Healthful And The Hungry: Understanding Contemporary American Food Culture
- Linsay Tolle, Seeing Through Color-Blindness: Multicultural Relationships on Television’s “Six Feet Under,” “The L Word,” and “Ugly Betty”
- Carrie Lovejoy, Masculinity in America as Seen Through The Pickup Artist
Note: Click here for a complete listing of honors theses.