- Why Colby?
- Request Information
- College Profile
- Student Perspectives
- Alumni Success
- For Counselors
- Contact Admissions
Contact: William Sodoma
Date: February 7, 2013
WATERVILLE, Maine --- The anticipated snowstorm heading into New England on Friday and Saturday has already forced some time and date changes for this weekend's busy Colby College athletics schedule.
Here is the most updated changes:
* The women's hockey home games scheduled for Friday at 7 p.m. and Saturday at 3 p.m. with Wesleyan University have been changed. Saturday's game has been pushed back to a 5 p.m. start, while Friday's game will now be played on Sunday at 2 p.m.
* The men's hockey team will not play at Trinity College on Friday night. That contest has been switched to a 1 p.m. start on Sunday. The Mules will play at Wesleyan University on Saturday at 4 p.m.
* Both men's and women's basketball games at Connecticut College are postponed for Friday night. Those games will be made up on Sunday, with the men at 2 p.m. and the women at 4 p.m. The Colby basketball teams will still play at Wesleyan University on Saturday, but the game times have been switched to 5 p.m. for the men and 7 p.m. for the women.
* The Division III Individual Squash Championships at Bowdoin College from Friday to Sunday have been called off and will not be made up.
* The Colby indoor track and field teams will now compete at the Tufts Invitational on Sunday (was Saturday), with a time to be announced.
* Colby's swimming and diving teams were scheduled to host the Maine Event on Saturday, but that meet has now been called off and will not be made up.