- Each half is 20 minutes long. Running clock until the last minute of entire game (not first half). If margin is 11+ points, clock runs in that last minute.
- Shooting fouls = 2 shots. All other fouls take out of bounds. Fouls in last minute of game = 1 and 1 if game is within 10 points.
- On free throws, player release when the ball touches the rim.
- If a player commits multiple fouls or a flagrant foul, he/she will be asked to sit for 5 minutes. If it happens again upon his/her return, an ejection will result.
- Overtime is five minutes (same timing rules apply in the last minute of overtime)
- Two timeouts per game, each 30 seconds. (One timeout per overtime; regulation timeouts do not carry over)
- All players in playoffs must have played in at least two regualar season games.
- Recreational teams must have at least two women on the court at all times or they forfeit.
5 on 5 Basketball is played during the month of February.
(3 on 3 Basketball is played during JanPlan.)