- Eleven players may play for a team at a time.
- Two halves, each 20 minutes long. If the game starts late and teams are waiting to play next, or if it is getting dark, the second half must be cut short.
- A minimum of nine players must on the field at all times. If a team brings 8 or fewer players to a game, the opposing team may submit the score as a forfeit (even if the teams play the game anyway).
- Regular soccer rules will apply, including offsides.
- All players must be on the roster.
- There is a maximum of 3 male varsity players and 3 female varsity players (6 total) per competitive team. This includes seniors, players who quit, and any player who used to play varsity soccer at Colby. No varsity soccer players in rec leagues.
- One forfeit and your team is subject to be removed from the league.
ADDITIONAL RULES FOR RECREATIONAL TEAMS
- Teams must have at least two people of each gender on the field at all times.
- Most games will be held at Runnals Field (Mon-Fri 4:30 and 5:30 start times). Some games will take place on the turf football field in the evenings (T/Th 7-10), in which case the schedule will specify the location.