ITHACA, N.Y. --- The Colby College men's tennis team made it four in a row in New York after finishing the fall season Monday with a 7-2 win over Ithaca College.
The Mules (4-0 overall) won all six singles matches and took the third doubles event. Matt Carroll, Tom Kimball, Jason Ottomano, Jack Bryant, Sam Bachelder, and Than Moore won singles matches for the Mules.
Bachelder and Robert Yee took the third doubles match for Colby, which also beat Rensselaer, Oneonta State, and Hobart on the trip.
Colby 7, Ithaca 2
1. Jimmy Newton/Dan Young (IC) def. Jack Bryant/Matt Carroll (COL) 8-6
2. David Andersen/Josh Berggrun (IC) def. Tom Kimball/Jason Ottomano (COL) 9-8 (7-4)
3. Sam Bachelder/Robert Yee (COL) def. Dan Levine/Justin Levine (IC) 8-2
1. Matt Carroll (COL) def. Jimmy Newton (IC) 6-2, 6-3
2. Tom Kimball (COL) def. Josh Berggrun (IC) 6-0, 6-0
3. Jason Ottomano (COL) def. Dan Young (IC) 6-1, 6-1
4. Jack Bryant (COL) def. David Andersen (IC) 6-2, 6-0
5. Sam Bachelder (COL) def. Griffin Reid (IC) 6-2, 6-2
6. Than Moore (COL) def. Ryan Zuckerman (IC) 6-2, 6-3