Campaign News

Campus Campaign Victory Celebration
Bro speaks at the Reaching the World campaign victory celebration in Waterville

A victory celebration for the Reaching the World campaign was held Oct. 15 in Pulver Pavilion on Colby's campus. The campaign, which ran from 2005 to 2010, surpassed its ultimate goal of $370 million, raising a total of $376 million for targeted i...   read more >>

 
Donor Profiles
Thomas ’63 and Patricia Raymond Thomas ’65, P’88
Tom and Patti Thomas “I was the first Thomas in three generations not to go to Princeton, and I wasn’t so happy as a freshman—until I figured out that Colby was the right place for me,” said Tom Thomas ’63. During his time at Colby, 90 percent of the men were in fraternities, and he was among the other 10 percent. “That ended up being a good thing for me.”
read more

Muriel Walker Dubuc '34
Muriel Walker Dubuc '34 Spry might be a word to describe Muriel “Mim” Walker Dubuc ’34. This retired U.S. Coast Guard Reserves commander still does errands on foot, teaches tai chi, line dances, and directs the Wednesday night duplicate bridge game at the Florida retirement community where she lives.
read more

 
Gifts at Work
Davis United World College Scholars Shine
Shelby M.C. Davis Many of Colby’s Davis United World College (UWC) scholars would have had very limited options for post-secondary education if not for the Davis United World College Scholars Program.
read more

The Goldfarb Center
Lovejoy lecture The Goldfarb Center for Public Affairs and Civic Engagement facilitates collaborative teaching and research among faculty members and students from different disciplines.
read more