|Primary Leader: Holman, John W., IV |
|Secondary Leader: Rogers, Mary E. |
Come paddle the Sheepscot wave! We will be leaving 6:30 AM from the COC and back by 12. Jordan will coming as well! If you would like to go and aren't sure whether you are ready, email Molly or Jay.
|Cancelled by: Holman, John W., IV |
|Cancel Date: 2012-11-07|
Due to extreme weather we are canceling the trip. I know that there was massive interest, Colin, but unfortunately it will be too dangerous to venture into the waves. Fear not, for we shalt remain resolute in our paddling and impart our wisdom to others in the clinic of rolling in the wee ours of the tomorrow.
|Slots: 7 Available: 6|
|Waitlist Slots: 20 Available: 20|
|Member Sign up Date: 2012-11-04|
|Open Sign up Date: 2012-11-04|