Welcome to the Colby College Catering Department. Our catering staff would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to customize any of your functions. By following these steps, you will be on your way to a successful breakfast, lunch, dinner or reception:
- For an event during the school year, contact Colby's Scheduling & Facilities Office at extension 4735 to confirm the date, time, and location of your event.
- For events during the summer months, please contact Special Programs at 859-4730 to book your space.
- CATERING GUIDE - Check out our catering guide here to choose your event items.
- LOCAL AND SUSTAINABLE - Check out our Seasonal Offerings Menu. These options are sourced with local product whenever possible.
- Colby College faculty and staff members can also place a catering order on line. All you need do is log in to the Catered Events Order Form, type in your order, and hit "Submit". Your order will be sent directly to the desk of our catering manager.
If you would like to hold an event in the Pub, contact us to secure a date. Then check out the Pub Catering Menu to choose your items. We'll handle all the details for you.
As part of Dining Services' sustainable initiative, we offer the following options:
- Travel Mugs may be purchased at cost from Dining Services which can assist in lowering some of your catering costs.
- Provide your own mugs at your next breakfast or snack function and receive a 25 cent per person discount.
- When planning your next catered dinner, consider ordering from our "Seasonal Local" Menu and Special Local Cheese Platter
- Every catered event features an area provided to return cans and bottles for recycling. Please encourage your guests to use it.
- Juice and water is now provided in bulk to reduce the use of individual plastic bottles
- All disposable dishware and flatware is biodegradable
- In continuing their commitment to the Fish List, has now sourced sustainably caught, long line Cod to their menu purchased through Maine-based Bristol Seafood
- The following foods are purchased from local producers throughout the school year:
- Smoked Salmon from Maine
- Tomatoes from Backyard Farms in Madison
- Potatoes and Carrots from Lakeside Family Farms in Newport
- Ice Cream from Gifford's Ice Cream
- Tofu from Heiwa Tofu in Rockland
- Cheeses on Cheese trays from Pineland Farms in New Glouster