How to get take-out . . .
- Choose one of the great take-out meals available (see list below)
- Call your commons dining hall manager to place your order
- Compile a printed list of all participants (note that there is a maximum of 25 students per take out order) with their student I.D. numbers and include a line for each student's signature which authorizes Dining Services' to remove meal credits from the computer
- Give the list to your dining hall manager three days prior to the date of the event
- Pick up your food
- The only charge to you is a $3 per person fee to cover additional costs
That's all there is to it! Cups, plates, napkins and utensils are included. You also have a choice as to how you want your food packaged. You can have it totally prepared for you, ready to serve; or you can pick up all the ingredients to prepare off-site.Choose from the following list of take-out meals . . .
- Taco Dinner
- Stir Fry Dinner
- Baked Potato Bar
- Spaghetti Dinner
- Cold Cut Buffet
- B-B-Q Chicken
Going skiing for the weekend? Heading to the coast? Take a bag lunch with you. Just sign up with the dining hall checker the day before. They will have it ready for you to pick up the next day at breakfast.Order a Bag Lunch