If you are interested in participating in OCR, complete the following as soon as possible:
- Review your resumes and cover letters with the Career Center, and take advantage of the Center’s Drop-In Hours.
- Meet with a Career Advisor, if you haven’t already. Call (207) 859-4140 or stop by Eustis 107 to schedule an appointment.
- Log into the Colby CareerLink system. All students should have an account already created (your User ID is your Colby e-mail address, and your password—until you change it—is your six (6) digit Colby ID on your ColbyCard.)
- Complete your profile, and upload a resume (as a .PDF document) to Colby CareerLink.
- Reviewing recruiting events in Colby CareerLink’s calendar on a weekly basis.
- RSVPing for recruiting events in Colby CareerLink.
- Attending employer information sessions.
- Submitting application materials for positions of interest in Colby CareerLink.
- Interviewing with employers, as selected.
Brush up on interviewing techniques by utilizing our related handouts, and by scheduling an appointment with a Career Center advisor for a mock interview.