Individual Download Instruction for ChemBioOffice/ChemBioDraw Software
1. Go to http://www.cambridgesoft.com/register/ (you need to register only if you have not registered before. Registered users can start the process from point 3 onwards)
2. Register with your full Colby email id (i.e. it should end with @colby.edu) and create your password.
3. Go to http://www.cambridgesoft.com/login/
4. Enter your user name (your full Colby email id is your user name) and password
5. Go to ‘My Site License’ on the right panel.
6. Click on ‘Download Site License Software’.
7. Download the correct software for your platform (Windows or Mac) and the serial number/registration code will be emailed to you along with information for installing the software.
8. In case you do not receive the email, please check your spam filters or visit http://www.cambridgesoft.com/login, log in with your email ID and password, and click on ‘My Downloads’. You should be able to see the software details including serial number/registration codes.