Colby strives to make it as easy as possible for donors to make contributions.
Giving by phone, check, or online
- Credit card gifts: Colby accepts American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard. Donors may make one-time gifts or schedule monthly credit card installments.
- Checks: All checks can be mailed to:
Colby College, Division of College Advancement
173 Main Street, Suite 201
Waterville, ME 04901-8843
- Colby Fund toll-free line: Call 1-800-311-3678 to charge gifts, to make pledge payments, or to arrange installment payments on your credit card.
- Colby Fund secure website: Visit colby.edu/give to make gifts via Colby’s secure website.
UK Fund for Charities
Colby is now a UK-registered charity and has partnered with UK Fund for Charities to make giving easier for our alumni, parents, and friends living in the United Kingdom. Learn more »
Gifts of securities
Securities are a great vehicle, as donors most often avoid capital gains tax and may be able to claim an income tax deduction as well. Colby accepts many gifts this way annually.
Information for transferring securities:
- DTC: 0235 (RBC Wealth Management)
- Acct.#: 30117442
- Acct. Title: Colby College
- Attn: Scott Smith ’88 Director of Administrative Financial Services
To ensure proper processing, please notify Scott of your transfer.
Donors 70½ or older may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year. Click here for more information.