Log in with Facebook to track your progress and be eligible for monthly prizes and a grand prize of an iPad. Click here for complete rules
In 1871 Colby became the first previously all-male college in New England to admit women. Who was the first woman to matriculate at Colby?
Past Trivia Questions
- Early in the 20th century, before men's basketball was a varsity sport and before the white mule was adopted as the mascot, Colby had a club basketball team. What were they called?
- Who served two separate terms as Colby's president?
- Colby received a $6.4-million grant from the F.W. Olin Foundation to build the Olin Science Center. In what year did the Center open?
- In what year did the Colby Echo become a weekly newspaper?
- Which Colby president suggested Colby change its name from Colby University to Colby College?
- What was the first building built on the Mayflower Hill campus?