Log in with Facebook to track your progress and be eligible for monthly prizes and a grand prize of an iPad. Click here for complete rules
George Horace Lorimer, Class of 1898, who gave the naming gift for the chapel, was editor of which of America’s most popular publications of the time?
Past Trivia Questions
- Early in the 20th century, before men's basketball was a varsity sport and before the white mule was adopted as the mascot, Colby had a club basketball team. What were they called?
- Who served two separate terms as Colby's president?
- Colby received a $6.4-million grant from the F.W. Olin Foundation to build the Olin Science Center. In what year did the Center open?
- In what year did the Colby Echo become a weekly newspaper?
- Which Colby president suggested Colby change its name from Colby University to Colby College?
- What was the first building built on the Mayflower Hill campus?