How to get take-out . . .
- Choose one of the great take-out meals available (see list below)
- Speak to a Dana Dining Manager at 859-5485 or 859-5487 to place an order
- Compile a printed list of all participants (note that there is a maximum of 25 students per take out order) with their student I.D. numbers and include a line for each student’s signature which authorizes Dining Services’ to remove meal credits from their meal card
- Give the list to your dining hall manager three days prior to the date of the event
- Pick up your food
- The only charge to you is a $3 per person fee to cover additional costs
That’s all there is to it! Cups, plates, napkins and utensils are included. You also have a choice as to how you want your food packaged. You can have it totally prepared for you, ready to serve; or you can pick up all the ingredients to prepare off-site.
Choose from the following list of take-out meals . . .
- Taco Dinner
- Stir Fry Dinner
- Baked Potato Bar
- Spaghetti Dinner
- Cold Cut Buffet
- B-B-Q Chicken
What about a bag lunch?
Going skiing for the weekend? Heading to the coast? Take a bag lunch with you. Just sign up with the dining hall checker the day before. They will have it ready for you to pick up the next day at breakfast.
Order a Bag Lunch