Wednesday, October 22
Tuesday, October 28
- Environmental Studies Evening Lecture Series 7:00 p.m.
- Panel Discussion with former CS Students 7:00 p.m.
- Remaking the World: The Artist as Environmental Builder 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 29
- Can Health Care Quality Measures Avoid Rewarding Unethical Behavior? - Frank Chessa Lecture 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 30
- The Pugh Center Lecture Series Presents: 5:00 p.m.
- The Pugh Center Lecture Series Presents: - An Evening with Pulitzer-Prize Recipient Jose Galvez 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 4
- Environmental Studies Evening Lecture Series - Ecosystem and Fishery Impacts from the Rapid Warming of the Gulf of Maine 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 5
- Noontime Art Talk with Debra Campbell Noon
- Lipman Lecture 7:00 p.m.
- Sister Outsider Poetry - Award Winning Spoken Word Poet 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 6
- 2014 William R. and Linda K. Cotter Debate Series Hydraulic Fracking: Economic Boom or Natural Disaster? 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 10
- Visiting Artist Lecture Series: Aaron T Stephan 5:00 p.m.
- Reading by Novelist Andrew Altschul 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 11
- Visiting Writers Series - Poet Evie Shockley 7:00 p.m.
- What Wall? 25 Years After the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Roundtable Discussion 7:30 p.m.
- What Wall? 25 Years After the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Roundtable: Berlin Wall 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 12
Thursday, November 13
Monday, November 17
- STS Guest Speaker - STS Lecture: Maurits Ertsen 4:00 p.m.
- Pilgrimage in a Tourist Age: The Case of Birthright Israel 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 18
- Environmental Studies Evening Lecture Series: Trophic interactions in a changing climate: Linking mechanisms with outcomes in freshwaters 7:00 p.m.
- Keynote Address: Transgender November - Mara Keisling, the Director of the National Center for Transgender Equality 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 20
- IBM Lecture: "Justice Potter Stewart and the Definition of Global Health" - With Guy Palmer 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 2
Thursday, December 4
- Econ Seminar - Ivan Balbuzanov 4:00 p.m.
- A German Life - Against All Odds Change is Possible 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, February 24
Wednesday, April 22
< March, 2015 | Current Month | November, 2014 >
About the Event Calendar
The Colby College event calendar displays all of the events happening on campus. This list is maintained by the Scheduling Office.