Saturday, March 17
- Live Streaming of NCAA Men's Hockey Div. III Tournament Quarterfinal Colby vs. Geneseo 7:00 p.m.
- Music at Colby Series - Program Music: Colby Wind Ensemble 7:30 p.m.
- The Wonderful World of Dissocia 7:30 p.m.
- Coffeehouse Live 8:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 18
Monday, March 19
- Slow Flow Yoga w/Laura Meader Noon
- STS Seminars 4:00 p.m.
- Mathematics and Statistics Colloquium - Xiao-Li Meng 4:00 p.m.
- Oak Institute Film Screening 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 20
- ES Lunchtime Lecture Series: Can Beauty Save the World? 11:30 a.m.
- Hatha Yoga w/Arleen King-Lovelace Noon
- Hatha Yoga w/Doug Hall 2:30 p.m.
- Meditation Practice 4:00 p.m.
- Beauvoir Philosophical Society 6:00 p.m.
- Firm and Burn w/Robin Harrington 6:00 p.m.
- Song Writing Workshop 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 21
< February, 2018 | Current Month | April, 2018 >