Monday, September 25
- Fitness Challenge with Marc Cote Noon
- Gentle Yoga with Laura Meader Noon
- Info Session for JanPlan in Genova 4:00 p.m.
- Disappearing Diplomacy: Foreign Policy in the Trump Era 4:30 p.m.
- Power Yoga with Raya Koulelsis 5:30 p.m.
- Theater & Dance JanPlan Info Session 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, September 26
- HATHA Yoga with Doug Hall Noon
- Weekly Tour of Marsden Hartley's Maine Noon
- Meditation Practice 4:00 p.m.
- Men's Soccer vs Gordon 4:00 p.m.
- Firm and Burn with Robin Harrington 5:30 p.m.
- An Artful Halloween 6:00 p.m.
- Beauvoir Philosophical Society 6:00 p.m.
- Origins Lectures: Order vs. Chaos - David Bercovici 7:00 p.m.
- Field Hockey vs UNE 7:00 p.m.
- Visiting Writers Series: - Vievee Francis 7:00 p.m.
- Wellness Seminar - Confronting Ourselves: Promoting Diversity, Cultural Competence, and Inclusive Excellence through Community Building 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 27
- Environmental Studies Lunch Lecture Series - Bees, Bikes, and Buildings, Mina Amundsen, Assistant Vice President for Facilities and Campus Planning 11:30 a.m.
- Page Turning of Audubon's Birds of America Noon
- PiYo with Holly MacKenzie Noon
< August, 2017 | Current Month | October, 2017 >