In conjunction with the inauguration of President David A. Greene on Saturday, Sept. 13, and in celebration of Colby’s rigorous academics, six Colby faculty members will speak about teaching and learning. They will have 20 minutes each to speak and take questions, with 10 minutes between each talk. Audience members may come and go between talks.
The following professors are scheduled to speak:
- Catherine Besteman, Francis F. Bartlett and Ruth K. Bartlett Professor of Anthropology
- D. Whitney King, Dr. Frank and Theodora Miselis Professor of Chemistry
- Lydia Moland, Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Philip Nyhus, Associate Professor of Environmental Studies
- Andrea Tilden, J. Warren Merrill Associate Professor of Biology
- John Turner, Associate Professor of History
For more information on inauguration events, please visit the inauguration website.