The Colby Payroll office, part of the Office of Financial Services, provides services for students along with staff and faculty.
Student time entry can be completed by using the myColby portal, click the “student employment tab” to enter time to ensure you are paid correctly.
Support Staff can also complete time cards by logging into the myColby portal, click on the “employees” tab, and enter hours via web time entry.
Students, Faculty and Staff have the option to utilize ADP iPayStatements.
With this online system, you will be able to view, print and download the following forms 24 hours per day, 7 days per week:
- Weekly earning statements (pay stubs)
- W-2 forms (current and past 3 years)
- W-4 forms (W-4 wizard walks you through making changes to your W-4)
- If you elect to make changes to your W-4, you must print the completed form and send it to the payroll office.
You will also have the option to “Go Paperless” and receive email reminders when your pay has been deposited into your account.
If you would like to register please log into the myColby portal.
Click on the “Employee” Tab, click on the “ADP iPay Statements” link on the left and follow the instructions on the page.
- Upon completing the registration process, you may access your pay statements at https://ipay.adp.com.
The Colby College Payroll office is located in the Garrison-Foster building, 1st floor. If you have any questions regarding payroll we welcome you to stop by the office.
Students, Staff and Faculty please email email@example.com for all of your payroll needs.
STAFF AND FACULTY PAYROLL SCHEDULES
|STAFF & STUDENT BIWEEKLY SCHEDULE||EXEMPT STAFF & FACULTY SCHEDULE|
|Week||Period Date Range||BiWeekly Pay Date||Period Date Range||Pay Date||Pay Day|