“When leadership is defined not as a position you hold but as a way of ‘being,’ you discover that you can lead from wherever you are.” – Rosamund Stone Zander
In this 1 hour training, we’ll introduce engaging concepts and tips from Ben and Roz Zander that offer a new way of being (a leader), enrolling others into our work and inspiring ways to create possibilities.
Be a leader no matter where you sit!
In this session, we’ll discuss concepts including:
- The art of leadership as a ‘New Way of Being’
- Speak possibility: recognize conversations in the downward spiral and enroll people in the journey to radiating possibility
- Look for shining eyes
- Enroll every voice in the vision
- Lead by making others powerful
- Quiet the voice in the head that says, “I can’t do it”
- Everyone gets an “A”
- First rule of leadership…remember rule #6!
About the facilitator(s):
Cora Clukey, Director of Staff Recruitment and EEO
Melissa Breger, Assistant Director for Talent Development
Book: The Art of Possibility by Rosamund Stone Zander & Benjamin Zander