Colby is pleased to announce that effective January 1, 2019, all benefit eligible employees will have the option to enroll in dental benefits for themselves and their dependents.
Colby has collarborated with Northeast Delta Dental to offer employees important dental benefits including preventive, basic, and major services as well as child and adult orthodontia benefits.
As a Northeast Delta Dental member, you have access to the largest network of participating dentists both locally and throughout the United States. You also have the freedom to receive care from any licensed provider, regardless if they are in-network or out-of-network. Note that you will pay less when you use a dentist who participates in the Northeast Delta Dental PPO and Premier Networks as providers have agreed to provide services to plan members at special discounted rates.
Your Dental Networks are Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier
Delta Dental PPO is one of Northeast Delta Dental’s contracted national network based programs providing deeper discounts that result in greater savings to you.
Delta Dental Premier is Northeast Delta Dental’s national network based products offering pre-negotiated fees. Participating Dentists do not charge patients above the pre-negotiated fees, accepting them under these terms as payment in full.
To view an example of how the Delta Dental PPO plus Premier arrangement works, click here.
To find a dentist, click here.
- NO Waiting Period for coverage
- NO Office Visit Co-pays
- Diagnostic & Preventive covered at 100% with NO deductible
- Includes cleaning visits
- Covered services here do not accrue to your $1,500 annual maximum
- Basic Restorative covered at 80%
- Includes fillings, oral surgery, root canals, and periodontal cleanings
- Major Restorative covered at 50%
- Includes dentures, bridges, crowns, onlays, and implants
- Orthodontics for children & adults covered at 50% up to $1,500 with NO deductible
- Health through Oral Wellness (HOW) included at no cost – click here to learn more about Extra Benefits–at No Extra Charge–for Those Who Need Them
- Ability to choose your dentist of choice
For the complete Outline of Coverage, click here.
|Level of Coverage||Monthly Premium||Bi-weekly Premium|
|Employee + 1||$29.00||$14.50|
Note: You will receive two ID cards upon enrollment. Both ID cards are issued in primary subscribers name. Family members do not receive ID cards. You may print more ID cards as needed via Benefit Look-Up or download the Mobile App (see instructions below).
Benefit Lookup Site
With 24/7 access to your benefit and claim information, you can print additional identification cards, read your benefit booklet and Explanation of Benefits (EOB), download the mobile app, register for the Health through Oral Wellness (HOW) program, and much more.
Registration is simple:
- Go to NortheastDeltaDental.com and click on PATIENTS
- Click on REGISTER HERE under Log in to Benefit Lookup
- Complete the three-step registration process
Note: You will need your Subscriber ID number (found on your ID number or by calling Customer Service at 1-800-832-5700).
Enhanced Dental Benefits with Health through Oral Wellness (HOW)
HOW provides additional preventive benefits to members who are at risk for oral disease. To learn more about the HOW program, click on the links below.
To review Northeast Delta Dental’s PowerPoint presentation, click here.