The Office of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) is responsible for managing all of Colby’s environmental, health, and occupational safety programs.
In addition to overseeing all compliance activities the EHS Office proactively works with all departments and the campus community to create a safe and sustainable environment for all Colby students, faculty and staff.
Colby Environmental, Health, and Safety Information:
- Occupational Safety Policies and Procedures
- Environmental Policies and Procedures
- Emergency Response Operations
- Workplace Injury Reporting
- EHS Training Materials
- Driving Safety Requirements and Policy
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (drones) Requirements and Policy
- Access to Colby MSDS/SDS Database
- Office Ergonomics
You can e-mail any safety concerns or improvement ideas to the EHS office at firstname.lastname@example.org