We are currently accepting applications for summer employment!

View the List of Available Positions

Colby Students
Non-Colby Students

NOTE: If the position you are applying for requires driving an electric or gas powered vehicle, you must have a valid driver’s license. In addition, if your position requires driving a vehicle on public roadways, employment will be subject to insurability by the College’s automobile insurance carrier.

Apply for a Research Assistant position
(Colby Students only)

2018 General information about working and staying on campus
2018 Summer housing information

COLBY STUDENTS: Once you have been hired by a department, you will be contacted with instructions for completing the summer hiring process.

NON-COLBY STUDENTS: Once you have been hired by a department, please come to Human Resources to fill out the necessary paperwork. We are located in Roberts 119 and open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Non-Colby students must fill out a Form I-9 each summer. The Form I-9 must be completed on or before your first day of employment. Please refer to this link for a copy of the form, including the identity documentation required to complete the form (see page 3).