We are currently accepting applications for summer employment!

View the List of Available Positions


Colby Students
Non-Colby Students

NOTE: If the position you are applying for requires driving an electric or gas powered vehicle, you must have a valid driver’s license. In addition, if your position requires driving a vehicle on public roadways, employment will be subject to insurability by the College’s automobile insurance carrier.

Apply for a Research Assistant position
(Colby Students only)

NOTE: The hiring process for administrative (non-research) summer positions will begin prior to Colby’s spring break in March.

2019 General information about working and staying on campus
2019 Summer housing information (for Colby students working on campus)

COLBY STUDENTS: Once you have been hired by a department, you will be contacted via e-mail with instructions for completing the summer hiring process.

NON-COLBY STUDENTS: Once you have been hired by a department, please come to the Human Resources office in Roberts 126 to fill out employment forms between the hours of 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m., Tuesday-Thursday, from the last week of April to the first week of June. This necessary paperwork must be completed on or before your first day of work. Non-Colby students must fill out a Form I-9 each summer. The Form I-9 must be completed on or before your first day of employment. Please refer to this link for a copy of the form, including the identity documentation required to complete the form (see page 3).