Authentication with Okta
This summer ITS launched an enhanced online authentication service called Okta. Okta makes managing your Colby account simpler, and accessing many online services used by Colby easier and more secure.
For more information on this important change and required next steps, please visit: https://www.colby.edu/its/okta/
High definition streaming television service will be available from any device connected to the campus network (wired or wireless). The service can be accessed in several convenient ways:
- On a computer: any web browser at https://watch.spectrum.net
- On mobile devices (smartphones and tablets): the SpectrumU app can be downloaded for free from the iTunes or Google Play stores
- On a TV: A Roku streaming device or Roku-enabled Smart TV with the Spectrum TV Channel (downloaded for free from the Roku store)
- Additional information can be found in the ITS Service Catalog
- The traditional coaxial cable service has been disconnected as we move to streaming TV
New ITS Support Center Hours
The ITS Support Center, located in 146 Lovejoy, provides technical support to all faculty, staff, and students. The new hours for this school year are:
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Noon to 8:00 p.m.
You can always reach the the ITS Support Center at 859-4222 or firstname.lastname@example.org