To Access & Install the Pulse Secure Client on Mac OSX
- If you already have Pulse Secure Downloaded, you should see a black and green icon on your task bar. You can skip past the installation process.
- In your web browser, navigate to vpn.colby.edu. You will be presented with a login window. Enter your Colby username and password to sign in
- You will see the homepage for Colby’s VPN. Click on the link labeled “Pulse Secure VPN Client Installers”
- Open the Downloads folder, and double-click on ps-pulse-mac-5.2r1.0-b227-installer.dmg
- In the Welcome screen, click Continue
- At the Standard Install Screen, click Install, enter your password, and click Install Software
- Click Close when installation is complete
- Go to your Applications folder, and open the Junos Pulse application
You are now going to add a connection profile to the new VPN server
- In the Pulse Secure client window, click on the plus sign + in the lower left corner
- Enter vpn.colby.edu in both the Name: and Server URL: fields, then click Add
- Click on Connect, enter your username and password, and click Connect again
- You will now be able to access Colby resources securely whether you are on or off campus. When you are done with Junos Pulse Secure please click on the disconnect button and close the window.
For assistance, contact the ITS Support Center at email@example.com or ext. 4222.