Macintosh OSX should automatically connect to the network when an Ethernet cable is plugged into the computer from the wall jack. If it does not, use the following instructions to connect to the network or contact the ITS Support Center (email@example.com or ext. 4222) for assistance.
- Click on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences
- Choose the Network icon from the Internet Network Preferences
- Location: “Automatic”
- Show: “Built-in Ethernet”
- On the TCP/IP tab, Configure IPv4: “Using DHCP
- On the Ethernet tab, Configure: “Automatically”