As part of the College’s green computing initiative, duplex (double-sided) printing is recommended whenever possible.
- At the print screen click on Copies & Pages and choose Layout from the drop down list
- In the drop-down list beside Two-Sided Printing, choose Long-Edge binding
- Scroll down to Save Current Settings as Preset… to save and use this preset setting in the future
- Enter a Preset Name (i.e. Duplex) and make sure the preset can be used on all printers
- Click OK
- Now the preset named Duplex (or the name you entered) will always be available from the drop down list in the print window
- Click Print
Note: if the file does not print you may need to activate the duplex feature in the printer setup—see Adding a printer.
If you have questions or problems with these instructions, contact the ITS Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 4222.