Do you need to print from your laptop, or do you have other questions about printing? Check out the ITS online help page.
Copiers and Scanners
There are self-service copier/scanners in the Bixler Art and Music Library, Miller Library, and the Science Library.
- Copies are $0.10 per page with a copy card and $0.25 without one. Cards can be purchased in Miller Library or at the bookstore.
- There is no cost for scanning material that is sent to an e-mail address
Staff members can make copies, which are billed to the department at $0.10 per page.
Faculty, ask your academic secretary if you have a department copy card.
Library laptops are available to students for a four hour loan. For more information, see the loaner laptop policy.
Headphones are available for a four hour loan at all three libraries. The headphones help students view video reserves and listen to music for classes.
Since the demand for headphones frequently exceeds our supply, please consider bringing your own earbuds/headphones to the libraries.
Scientific and graphing calculators are available in Miller Library and the Science Library for a four hour loan.
The computers are intended to be used for catalog searching and conducting research in databases and electronic journal holdings.
Please read our rules of conduct for additional rules governing use.
- The printing fee for visitors is $0.10 per page. Please track the number of pages, and pay at the service desk.
- Computer workstations not being used by students are available. Please read our rules of conduct.
- Copiers/Scanners are available. Copies are $0.10 per page with a copy card and $0.25 without one. Cards can be purchased in Miller Library or at the bookstore.
Need a copy from Microfilm/Microfiche?
Copies from microfilm/microfiche are processed at the Miller Service Desk. Leave the microfilm and a completed request form at the desk, and an electronic copy will be sent to you.