Virginia Kingsley Jones ’39, April 21, 2013, in Panama City, Fla., at 93. She lived in the Boothbay Harbor, Maine, region for most of her adult life. In the 1940s she worked at St. Andrews Hospital, where she met her husband when he was a patient. After working in the office of Hodgdon Brothers Shipyard from 1957 until the early 1970s, she returned to St. Andrews, where she managed the lab until her retirement in 1984. She was active on the hospital board and was a member of the Boothbay Region Garden Club. Upon moving to Florida in 2001, she became involved in local organizations including the Gulf Jazz Society. Predeceased by her husband, William, she is survived by a daughter, two grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren.