Can’t be on Mayflower Hill for Bicentennial Day festivities?
You still can help us celebrate from wherever you are and whether you’re on the cutting edge of social media or prefer good old e-mail.
Send Colby a Birthday Wish
Send your birthday wishes to Colby
Send Birthday Pictures
- Print out one of our happy birthday pages: Speech bubble (PDF), Colby 200 cake cutout (PDF)
- Write your message on it and take a picture.
- Send it to us:
- On Instagram or Twitter: use the hashtag #Colby200 in your caption
- On Facebook: post it to your timeline and tag “@Colby College” in your description
- By e-mail: send your photo to email@example.com
Other Ways to Celebrate
- Make a special birthday gift to the Colby Fund by using the online form or calling 1-800-311-3678
- Proudly don your Colby gear. (Need some? Get it from the Colby bookstore.)
- Watch President Adams’s Bicentennial Address and the Light of the Mind bicentennial performances live online. Check back Feb. 27 to watch the live webcast.