Directory Updates

As we near the end of the year, it is a good time to update your personal information with the College if there have been any recent changes, for example, you moved to a new place, want to change your emergency contact information, have a new phone number, etc. You can make the changes by submitting an online request in the Colby web portal. Please go to “myColby” on the Colby website, choose the Information tab, then Directory Verification – Employees. Make the changes in the fields, then click Submit Changes. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at extension 5500. Thank you.

Directory Updates
Posted December 18 at 5:17 pm
Contact Jody Leary
Phone 207-859-5500
Posted By Jody Leary